where I ramble on about what's happening in my little world
and hopefully you have some enjoyment reading about it!



I went out !

I was going to do mini DIY yesterday but had an invitation to go out with friends instead, so after a rummage in my fashion reject filled wardrobe - I went clothes shopping instead! Its been about 2 or 3 years since I last did the pub crawl around town thing with my girlfriends & I survived the night out, despite copius amounts of strange coloured liquids being consumed along the way. Feels like a confession statement LOL but had a great time, and woke up this morning minus the normal hangover from hell, but..... the last pub we went in had a live rock band and I really should know better than to stand so close to the speakers and expect to be able to hear anything the next day! off to ponder what to do with my day now as I was expecting to feel ill and don't, so have gained a day, woop, woop!

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Sounds like bliss Wendie, waking up with out the hangover. Glad you had a good night.

Creager Studios said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful time Wendie..lots of fun hanging with girlfriends...
and no hangover the next morning... thumbs up to you...you are my new hero!

Happy Sunday

Jodi

MiniKat said...

Glad you enjoyed a needed break! :-)

MiniKat said...

Wendie, there's an award for you on my blog. Hop over and pick it up when you can. :-)