where I ramble on about what's happening in my little world
and hopefully you have some enjoyment reading about it!



Dollying weekend

Hiya, just a quickie post to say I won't be around for a few days as I'm about to head off to 'Mrs Tiggywinkles' to dress those Tudor gentleman I told you about the other day. Julie from Jakdaws attic is going with me too and I know we will have lots of fun. I'll take a few piccies if I can and post on my return. Last year when I joined an online doll group just for a bit of advice, I had no idea that I would form such good friendships with some of them & definitely didnt imagine I'd be going off for girlie dollying weekends with them! don't know what I'd do without my online buddies now? Thankyou each one of you for making me smile when I switch on my computer :o) ooh, enough of the soppy slush! Get the kettle on for about 5pm ish Debie! LOL

5 comments:

Creager Studios said...

Have a wonderful weekend Wendie....I know you will. Always so nice to take off and do something you really enjoy...

Let us know how it was when you return...

Hugs,

Jodi

Crafts From The Stash said...

The kettle is primed, the salad is ready, the chiken (free range is cooking) and I have spent all day cleaning the house LOL. Cant wait to see you both :O)
Debie xx

Crafts From The Stash said...

Oh and I also got jaffa cakes LOL x

MiniKat said...

I'm jealous! Wish I lived closer. I need some help with some doll ideas... and no dollmakers live nearby. Ah well. Have fun! :-)

Debbie said...

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.. Looking forward to seeing the results. Lots of Piccies please..x