Hello again, I can't believe it has been so long since I popped in here! I am equally as surprised (pleasantly though) that I had an award waiting for me when I did get here, from Minikat at Little thoughts from an average mind It is a wonderful feeling that someone I didn't know a week ago has become such a sweet friend & thought of me so kindly - so thank you for the award Kathleen you are a true gem :0)
I copied this info from minikat
"This is the blurb about the award:
This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY-nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!”
So I now have to pick eight bloggers to pass this onto. The trick is trying to pick someone who hasn't been awarded that same thing already. Hmmmmm.......
1. Julie at jakdawsattic cos she's lovely and has been a good friend both online and off.
2. Debie at piskies-and-poppets ditto above reason!
3. Eileen at eileen sedgwick - a wonderfully cheery & truly amazing all round artist that creates breathtaking pieces.
4. Roz & Aidy at lilyelf for creating D-a-m-e, a great group for both miniaturists and enthusiasts alike and for giving me the confidence to get 'out there' with my work :o)
5. I know its supposed to be for those who havn't received it before but.....
Jodi at creager studios for being such an inspiring and wonderful person, and the first person who's dolls I truly admired and did the ''I really want/need/wish I could own that'' at!
6. Debbie from debbies tiny treasures really deserves this for just being so nice!
7. Nikki at witch and wizard miniatures for having such interesting blogs.
8. Last but not least the whimsical goblin cos I think Goblinz head will explode at the thought of someone being nice!! LOL
Another thanx for Kathleen as this award has also taught me how to find out and add links to other blog pages which is going to be very useful sending people on to other great stuff I find so they can enjoy it too :o)
You Did It Before and...
5 hours ago