where I ramble on about what's happening in my little world
and hopefully you have some enjoyment reading about it!



You are my Sunshine ....


I had a fairly rubbishy day today and spent most of it either sleeping or ache-ing, so was more than happy when I had the eeyore cloud blown away by Jain of Giddy Kipper dolls when she awarded me ...yep me! a sunshine award! well it has made my day, so thankyou Jain for putting a big sunny smile on my face once again :o)

I now have to award it to 6 other blogs that I enjoy, so in no particular order......

Nikki @ Witch and Wizard Miniatures
Celia @ Secret Diary of a Mountain Witch
Jodi @ Creager Studios
Debbie @ Tiny Treasures
Ruthie @ A Faerietale of Inspiration
Inhae @ MIlk Toof

all of these blogs really do make me smile, and all inspire me, for which I thank you x there are more that have this effect on me ..... but rules is rules and it only said 6 :o(

Tomorrow I am hoping for a day where my body doesnt shout at me and I can get on and do 'stuff' ..... off to the land of nod for me now xxx

5 comments:

rosanna said...

Thank you so much for following, it's very kind of you Rosanna

Debbie said...

Thanks for the award Wendie. I hope your feeling better today..xxx

Crafts From The Stash said...

I hope you are ok Twinniekins. Congrats on your awards.
Debiekins xxxxxx

Ruthie Redden said...

dear wendie, thank you so much for the award! i do hope you are soon feeling very much better x x

Anonymous said...

Oh my...Wendy...it is all swings and roundabouts for us isn't it!
Although I feel like I'm on a see-saw at the moment so I can understand what you mean...
Thank you so much for thinking of me and giving me an award...
Hope you are feeling fine and dandy real soon...
xxx