where I ramble on about what's happening in my little world
and hopefully you have some enjoyment reading about it!



slap my wrists for being such a bad blogger!!!!!

Life got in the way !!!! I've missed Blogland!
DIY, kids, gardening, my health, and then theres the facebook farmtown addiction to deal with too LOL, excuses, excuses I know but I hadnt realised how quickly time flies! Most of the decorating after the re-wire has been done and the overgrown garden is beginning to look like some-one actually loves it once more, my gall bladders still grumbling away and giving me grief, and Im getting fed up of eating low fat food!!! I even had a dream about eating bacon & hot melted cheese rolls!!!! (don't get me started on how much I miss cheese & onion crisps or my beloved jaffa cakes!!!!) so I will be glad when they take the thing out. I'm beginning to think its old age and wondering what body part is gonna break down next ! LOL Ive been told the op will be done by xmas so fingers crossed the new year will bring a fixed & revitalised version of me as Im seriously missing my mini making. I can't let Halloween pass without a spurt of creativity on my part, I've got so many ideas in my head that if i don't get back into my craftroom soon , there will be a lot of my dear friends getting commissions from me so that I can see my ideas in reality a bit quicker!
Right, :o) I'm off to catch up with everything in Blogland ............

1 comment:

Crafts From The Stash said...

Well Twinniekins you are a bad girl but you have a good excuse so dont feel too bad. Now we know that little bad gall bladder is giving you gip or is it? Methinks its your creativity whatsigig grumbling because you havent made any pumpkins, candles or witches to go into your Hagathas School of Magic. I prescribe making a witch and then accessories to go with her. (((((((( hugs )))))))))))))
Lotsa Luvvies

Debiekins xxxxx