where I ramble on about what's happening in my little world
and hopefully you have some enjoyment reading about it!



Anyone seen my mojo? & new little things

My mini-ing mojo has run away!!! has anyone seen it? LOL I have no idea when it last graced me with its presence but it's been far too long since I felt like I wanted clay in my hands & I'm beginning to feel a bit 'lost' now.
I'm hoping that the school holidays will encourage my daughter off the playstation and into getting messy in the craftroom thus kick starting my creative mojo once more, I do have a few other bits & bobs keeping me occupied though and seem to be quite content at the moment with knitting needles in my hand, so maybe the mini-mojo was hijacked, & hidden away somewhere by the knitting fairy instead? After all, over the last month, I've also been to watch the Rugby @ Twickenham and spent a few days in London sightseeing /going to a concert so havn't really had a great deal of spare time anyway!
I have still had my eyes on minis, and have had some lovely mini things appear through my letterbox from some of my even lovelier blogging friends :o)

...some hatpins from Glenda of Peppercorn Minis, for Granny Weatherwax's hat, although she needs considerably more coverage than just her hat as she's been naked for about 18 months now... crivens!!!!

...and some cute little cutters from Julia of Bearcabin Miniatures.

I 'just' need to mix up some gingerbread coloured clay and make some biscuits to go into my Santa's shop/house :o)

...and I won Kat the Hat's red nose day hat

which looks good whatever side you look at it from
she sent me some other bits too ... I love the little black straw bowler and WHEN my mojo returns I shall have to make some-one to fit it as its a perfect size for a trainee witch - its just too nice to spend its life on the end of a bed :o)

the adorable little newly hatched sleeping dragon was made by the dragon queen, Nicky Cooper and is just SO detailed... the picture doesnt do it justice at all!

oh well, thats about it from me for now, I have a mojo to find & more procrastinating to do!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Whittaker's Miniatures said...

Isnt it wierd the way it comes and goes! mine left me completly and i MADE myself get on with the alice room and now Im back with it and rareing to go! Cant decide which project to start next and keep doing things on different ones until I decide. Im sure it will return so just go with the flow and one day youll wake up and want to get minying again! The goodies are fab, and such lovely talented friends sending you things will help too! Kate xxx

Michelle said...

Aww Wendie, I always seem to have tons of Mojo...for me it's finding the time to put that into action!

I had to give up greenhouse gardening (now my mini summer house) as I didn't have time to do 2 very time consuming hobbies. We all need a break in while to do other things, but for me at the moment is wanting to do other mini work and experiments and not all about buildings! lol I also have tons of books I want to read!!!! :o)))

Just go with the flow and enjoy whatever makes you happy and that's all that really matters. :o))

I love Kat's hat and that flat black one!!!

Michelle xxx

onbeingaminimum said...

Nice to see your post Wendie.
Just keep on doing the tings you are enjoying, all our hobbies are meant to be about fun. If they become a chore then they should be put aside.
I am very envious of your Mad Hatter Hat, too cool!

Crafts From The Stash said...

Kins, mini mojo comes and goes and I bet yours comes back after you have been to KDF.

I love your goodies and dont forget you are still being creative.

Lorra Luffies

Debie xxxxxxxx

Kathy said...

I like your hat!